Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Heading back

A last update before I resume regularly scheduled service. The new desktop is all installed and running, though this device seems to have a lot of trouble holding on to the wireless internet connection. Infotech has completed my data extraction from the previous laptop, and I am picking that up this morning. I've got some work do to reintegrate the documents and photos (mostly budget stuff not related to modelling) but I hope to be officially back up and running by August 1. So here are some items that will be coming soon: 

A review of the Attack Hobby RQ-7 drone. Completed kits, including an RAF B-17 and an anniversary Eurofighter. Plans for the next round of beginnings once the current crop jamming my workbench moves on to the display cases. And maybe, if it stops being quite so fiercely hot around here, I can get some paint time in the garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment