Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Laptop update

The new Dell laptop arrived today and I am currently making sure that everything works. Then I'll be downloading my stick of documents and photos. Then comes the (probably) momentous task of getting the unit to communicate with my wireless router. In the meantime, the old laptop still hangs on by its metallic fingertips, so at least I can waste some time surfing the net. 

So it will still likely be a couple of days before modelling and blogging return to normal service. In the meantime, here is another hint about the kit that was binned mid-construction last week (as stated, only the second to suffer that fate in 28 years of modelling). It was a two-company collaboration, and apparently its design flaws are related to its 1:48 scale cousin...

No comments:

Post a Comment